Our client, a leading food processor, hired POWER to support their facility in the addition of a new pulled pork product. Our team provided engineering services for the conversion of an existing process and packaging line so that it could produce multiple product types.
- Flexible packaging solution:Our team delivered an equipment layout that allowed the existing packaging line to produce the current project while also producing the new, pulled meat product.
- Creative layout for maximum accessibility:Space constraints within the existing facility required creative design and layout solutions that allowed for efficient operation while also making the equipment accessible for maintenance and sanitation.
- Minimal impact on existing production operations:An adjacent production line needed to remain in operation throughout construction. Our team worked closely with the client to develop a construction plan that maintained a safe food environment throughout the project’s duration.
- Design and support for infrastructure changes, removal of existing equipment, installation of new equipment
- Innovative equipment layout
- Construction plan designed to accommodate ongoing, highly sanitary production in adjacent areas of the plant
- Process and packaging design and engineering
- Commissioning and start-up support