Our client was interested in installing a new production line for hamburger patties, sausage patties, and sausage links in an existing facility. Concerned that the available space to accommodate a new line was limited, they asked POWER to perform a conceptual engineering effort to identify the best packaging solution for this space and application.
- Creative options for a specialty packaging line:Our client had a complex assortment of product types that they wanted to be able to package, and were working with very limited available space; our team researched specialty equipment to best meet their needs.
- Close coordination with the client on layout options:Working back and forth with the client to determine their needs were met, our team delivered a series of layout solutions providing various options for the client to consider.
- Automated, manual, bulk, and bagging systems
- Specialty equipment vendor research (clump busters, horizontal baggers, etc.)
- Conceptual budgetary estimates, layout options, and elevation drawings
- Conceptual engineering services for potential packaging systems