POWER Engineers provides a generous collection of benefits to our employees.
POWER Engineers observes ten paid holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Spring Holiday, Friday before Easter
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Vacation and Personal / Sick Leave
Vacation and personal/sick leave apply to full-time and part-time employees. Hours are accrued according to length of service. Personal/sick leave is also accrued annually.
Group Insurance Plan
Includes medical and dental coverage. Enrollment in the medical plan also includes:
- Term life insurance (employee only)
- Employee assistance program
- Long term disability (employee only)
- Vision plan
Flexible Spending Account / Section 125
Allows employees to voluntarily pay insurance premiums from salary on a pre-tax basis. Also permits reimbursement for all IRS allowable medical and/or dependent care expenses.
401(k) Retirement Plan
POWER Engineers offers enrollment in its qualified 401(k) plan to all eligible employees.
POWER Engineers offers various activities to help employees seek ways to improve and/or maintain good health. A few popular events to promote wellness are:
- Annual blood analysis and body composition testing
- Monthly blood pressure clinics
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
Training and Education Opportunities
At POWER Engineers, we encourage an attitude of life-long learning and forward thinking. Training and education opportunities include:
- Continuing education
- Professional development via seminars, classes and workshops
- Routine and varied in-house training classes
- Professional registration studies
- Technical and professional organization participation
- Technical paper publication
So come and learn with POWER Engineers. Good minds are at the core of our business.