Driven by the need to protect vital assets and comply with the latest regulations, physical and cyber security are important features for all your locations.
POWER can supply risk assessment and provide mitigation strategies. We apply sound system engineering and design to give you a successful strategic approach to cyber and physical security.
This proven approach keeps your control, protection and communication systems as well as physical sites protected from security threats.
Security for Your Unique Needs
For POWER, cyber and physical security aren’t afterthoughts. We design security into your unique project during initial engineering. We deliver control systems that monitor the critical aspects of your system and alert you to possible threats.
We employ a wide range of surveillance and detection systems that meet your specific needs, and we provide solutions that include response capability, recovery planning and testing.
Protection for Your People, Systems and Sites
As part of a sound strategy, our solutions look ahead to coming changes and allow you to make cost-effective investments right now.
You gain the confidence that your security is engineered to protect people, systems and sites in order to enable reliable operations.
- Risk assessment and verification studies
- Strategic and tactical cyber vulnerability assessments and studies
- Enterprise infrastructure planning
- Network design, engineering and implementation
- Secure SCADA system development
- Critical server configuration
- Low-impact failure mode analysis
- Process simulation
- Configuration, change and patch management
- Security gap analysis and mitigation reports
- Firewall and data diode security solutions
- Security policy and specifications for developers and suppliers
- Facility security plans to deter, detect and delay
- Independent, third-party security reviews
- Engineering design of facility security plans