If your next project includes surface water, ground water, contamination or supply issues, turn to POWER’s expert team of scientists and engineers. We can help control costs, satisfy stakeholders and protect invaluable water resources by complying with regulations.
With our broad industry knowledge, use of the latest technologies and strong local presence with more than 40 offices nationwide, we supply client-focused and cost-efficient surface and ground water resource solutions—from initial site evaluations through successful project permitting and completion.
Our multidisciplinary team includes engineers, biologists, geologists, hydrogeologists, public involvement specialists and environmental professionals armed with decades of experience.
We represent clients to federal, state and local regulatory agencies in a variety of industries, including electric transmission, oil and gas, power generation, industrial, commercial and government.
Surface Water Services
- Water supply development
- Water rights assessment and consulting
- Surface water modeling
- Surface Hydrology Assessments and Modeling (HEC-RAS)
- Flow modeling
- Seepage analysis
- Stormwater permitting, compliance and management
- Erosion and sediment control
- Water quality sampling and assessment
- Stream assessment and restoration
- Wetlands delineation, assessment and mitigation
- Clean Water Act permitting and compliance
- Water withdrawal and discharge permitting
- Floodplain assessments and permitting
Ground Water Services
- Well production sustainability assessments
- Well head protection
- Contamination plume modeling
- Extraction and injection system design
- Ground water assessments
- Ground water modeling and supply
- Aquifer characterization
- Pump testing and analysis
- Permitting and compliance